Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back on Track..

Hey PIC!!!

I know a couple of weeks ago we talked and I said that I had been having a hard time with the training program because of the heat... Even the mornings have become so hot that it is hard to run let alone breathe =)

I am excited to say though, that next week I will have a place to train that is inside... The new apartment I am moving into has a workout room with a TREADMILL!!!! I am so excited! This will help me so much! I am excited to be back on track with the program!

I hope that you are doing well and that training is going well! I cannot wait for us to run this race!

Jaimes

PS... Next September we are running the 1/2 marathon at DisneyLand! We're going to get the extra medal and do the marathons at both parks... just so you know =) I've already decided!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know it's decided. :-) We'll start saving up for the flight.

    It's really exciting that you have a treadmill now! WHOOOHOOO. And you still have plenty of time to go through the full program and some of the preliminary training, if you want.

    I'm really thankful that you suggested it back in June. I'm enjoying going through the process.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete