Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Week Back

Hey Friend!

So it is my first week back in a couple of weeks of not doing anything! I am hurtin!
I have found a couple new routes around town that I am going to try for my weekend runs. I am pretty sure that during the week though, I am probably going to stick to the complex. I have to be at work super super early now and I don't have much time in the mornings if I am going to get everything done that I need to before work.
You would be on the ground laughing if you could have seen me on Monday! I bought a pair of quasi running shorts to wear... and they are apparently TOO big! I was trying to job and hold my pants up at the same time... it was funny! I used to laugh at Ms. Mary when she would pick out these brightly colored super elastic running shorts for Mr. Mike... I thought who would wear these?!?!?! Now I am wishing I had some! I think I might hit the thrift store this weekend to find some!
Another thing I have been doing to keep myself motivated, get out more, and keep Daniel from getting stir crazy is walking with him at night. I know that training is every other day or almost every other day and I am walking with him every night. It is awesome to be outside, the breeze is amazing and I get to watch some pretty incredible sunsets! I wish I could paint them well enough to capture them. Hopefully my camera will do justice!

I love you and I miss you! I miss our Tuesday coffee dates!
Praying for us as we continue on our journey running this crazy road!
Jaimes

No comments:

Post a Comment